Sunday, April 8, 2007

Me, Nursing?

Aha. I don't plan on resenting this thought, because I never really considered this course until yesterday. This is the effect of watching too much Grey's Anatomy and the article I read in an old issue of Candy magazine entitled "So You Want to be a Nurse".

Let's say na-engganyo ako. Course ng Bayan? Ha.

The effect of Grey's Anatomy is just secondary [you know, the being-able-to-help-others thing], because even the article from the mag sort of promotes the course. It says in the end that if I'm looking for a lot of opportunities, nursing is the way. Brilliant. I promised myself never to be involved with any medical courses because I wanted to remain loyal to Communications. Heck, new choices will always pop-up.

There's money in writing if you're that good, determined and blessed with talent. I want to harness this talent and passion so I could make that money doing what I love the most, but sometimes I fear that I'll end up sober for choosing comm arts. And this word "nursing" which is often associated with "going abroad", "great salary" and stuff comes out of the blue, like a stuffed toy with a button in the middle saying "Try Me". Now what?

One thing's certain: I NEED CAREER GUIDANCE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.